I took lots of photos of our downtown adventure today, but I'd like to post just one. The word 'community' just continues to come to mind when I think about this church. I'm not sure how they manage to incorporate each of these cultures into their Baptist community of worship, but I'm intrigued and encouraged to see the body of Christ dwelling with one another and reaching into the larger community through common traditions of language and culture.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
community.
I took lots of photos of our downtown adventure today, but I'd like to post just one. The word 'community' just continues to come to mind when I think about this church. I'm not sure how they manage to incorporate each of these cultures into their Baptist community of worship, but I'm intrigued and encouraged to see the body of Christ dwelling with one another and reaching into the larger community through common traditions of language and culture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment